(Very loosely) adapted from Food to Live By
Nothin’ like a good frittata. Made while listening to The Replacements.
- A whole bunch of kale (let’s say 4-5 stalks), de-stemmed and chopped
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- Goat cheese in a quantity that feels comfortable to you
- 6 eggs
- a dash of milk
1. Preset your broiler to high. On the stovetop, heat up a large skillet, preferably a deep one, and saute the kale in a generous amount of olive oil.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the cheese and mix.
3. When the kale is cooked about halfway through, add the eggs to the skillet and let sit without stirring at medium heat for about 4 minutes, or until the eggs set at the edges.
4. Add the tomatoes to the top, add some more goat cheese, and stick the entire skillet into the broiler and let cook for about 5 minutes. Take it out and let it cook through a little more, then serve!